Latest News

I USED TO SMOKE WEED WITH MILEY CYRUS AND DEMI LOVATO, SAYS JOE JONAS.



Joe Jonas has spoken out about his time in the spotlight. He was dating Demi Lovato while she was abusing drugs, and has been friends with Miley Cyrus for years. Now he also says they made him smoke weed with them.
"The first time I smoked weed was with Demi Lovato and Miley", Jonas said, who've once said he've never tried drugs. "I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying 'Try it! Try it!' so I gave it a shot and it was all right. I don't smoke weed that often anymore", he continued.

Joe Jonas also revealed in the interview that he lost his virginity to Twilight star Ashley Greene at the age of 20.


Share on Facebook
EASTCOASTPRINCE



No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.