Latest News

MY MARRIAGE WAS HELL - CHIKA IKE



  Chika Ike, already a divorcee, told a real sad story about her experience with her ex husband. She said, he used to beat her, made her miscarry and it made her loose her self esteem..the full story below..
She narrated: "Before I got married, I have been through some relationships and for once, no man had ever laid a finger on me. The first time it happened in my marriage, I didn’t understand it because I am not the type of woman a man beats but I guess there are no types. It just happens and no woman deserves it. I thought it was love or his way of expressing his emotions, but after every beating, he pleads, cries and says it won’t happen again; once again, I thought it was love and made excuses for him.
Over the years, when it kept happening consistently, I started looking for other definitions for it. I started losing my self-pride, self-esteem, self-worth, and most painfully, I lost my baby, (miscarriage). I almost lost my life in the process, and then I realized how serious and abnormal it really was.”
So sad there! Real men do not beat women.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.