Latest News

JENNIFER HUDSON CLAIMS SHE'S NEVER DRANK ALCHOHOL IN HER LIFE

Unlike other celebrities, Jennifer Hudson claims she's has never taken any alcoholic drink in her life. On the irony of things, this celebrity is playing a role of an "Heroine Addict" in a new movie titles, "The inevitable defeat of Mister and Pete".
Speaking to the media, Jennifer Hudson revealed : "I've never done anything, so that was hard to play this role. I've never had a drink in my life. I'm sober," Hudson revealed during her appearance on E!'s Chelsea Lately."I'm like, ‘Okay, this is new to me.' Normally as an actress, you have things to pull from. I was like, ‘I don't know what it's like to feel any of that."

To make such a believable portrayal as possible for the role, Jennifer researched by visiting ex-addicts at a rehabilitation center. "The stories that I heard were like unbelievable," she said about the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.