Latest News

PASTOR BIODUN FATOYINBO'S REACTION TO HIS ALLEGED SEXUAL AFFAIR WITH ESE WALTERS.

THE STORY THUS FAR.....

Ese Walters, a supposedly former church member of "The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly" , accused the Pastor of the Church, the anointed Pst. Biodun Fatoyinbo of having an affair with her.
He took to  the pulpit and made these statements.."read after the court".



The clergyman said he would address the allegations in due time.
“I know you have read things about me on the social media; you just can’t imagine how many people have called me,” he said.
“But I can assure you that people have advised me not to talk, but ignore it. But you can read my lips we are going to release a robust reply to all the allegations very soon.”
The outspoken pastor was restrained as he talked about of the issue.
“When God starts making a move, it doesn’t look like it on the surface, but God knows what He is doing.
“If God tells you don’t fight for yourself, don’t fight for yourself because you will spoil what God wants to do,” he said.
“One thing you can be sure of is that my wife and I love u.”
“Now you may sit down and say, why would they tell you that, in the first place? From this pulpit there are some things we don’t say.
“Maybe you remember that two years ago, we lost somebody in our family, I came to church, I preached, I danced, I didn’t say it.
“That was even deeper for me because my destiny is not in anybody’s hand… That loss was deeper for me than even this and I didn’t talk so don’t think it is a makeup.
“That is what we have been asked to do. When we asked God, God said be quiet.”
“I can assure you my wife and I love each other and at the right time we will respond,” the pastor said.
“From this pulpit you can’t say some things, my destiny is not in anybody’s hands, when we asked God, God said be quiet, in due time we will respond.”
Everybody in Abuja seemed to have attended Pastor Biodun’s church this morning going by the number of people that were in the church premises.
It was full to capacity perhaps as everybody waited for the pastor to address the sex scandal.
As the new week begins, it will be interesting to see whether there will be other ‘victims’ that will come forth with confessions about their sexual affairs with the pastor.
Is this just a false accusation by Ese Walters, just for fame , money or diabolical reasons... what's your take..

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.