Latest News

KATY PERRY DROPPED ALCHOHOL FOR 3 MONTHS AFTER HER DIVORCE.

When Katy Perry separated from her ex-husband Russel Brand, she went through a complete change in her lifestyle. As a part of the healing process, the singer cut off all alcohol from her diet three months after the split.


"You know, I did a lot of different things," Katy told U.K. talk show Alan Carr: Chatty Man, according to the Daily Mail. "I surrounded myself with my good friends, I did this whole cleanse where I didn't have any alcohol for three months, that was devastating, I did vitamins and supplements, and hikes and meditation and prayer."

The “Roar” singer continues to say that a lot of negative thoughts was going through her mind during that time, but she can laugh at it all now. Russel initially broke up with Katy via text message in 2012, and she is currently dating musician John Mayer.
Share on Facebook
EASTCOASTPRINCE



1 comment:

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.