Latest News

MILEY CYRUS WANTS TO BE JUSTIN BEIBER'S MENTOR


Miley Cyrus, 20, is just one year older than Justin Bieber, 19, but yet she's determined she is his perfect mentor. "I do mentor him in a way. Because I've been doing this shit for a long time, and I already transitioned, and I don't think he's quite done it yet", she said in an interview with Rolling Stone.


Miley believes Justin still has a long way to go before he's a full-fledged artist. "He's trying really hard. I just don't want to see him f--k that up, to where people think he's Vanilla Ice. I tell him that", she continued. Miley also says she believes it's because he's a boy, that he still isn't very mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EASTCOASTPRINCE BLOG Designed by EBBY JUSTIN Copyright © 2014

SUCCESS IS FROM NO ONE BUT GOD. Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.